SUPPORT TO FORMAL
Grant payroll support of 40% of employee’s basic salary to the
• Hotels (including guesthouses, villas)
• Restaurants/ bars (excluding cafes,
fast-food outlets, cafeterias)
• Small travel agencies
• Dive operators
• Tour operators
• Marine & Yachting
• Agro processors and light manufacturing
• Creative & Cultural industries
• Ancillary businesses linked to any of the
above business types (e.g., retail clothing)
Criteria- Payroll Support
Must be registered with the Inland Revenue Division and the National Insurance Scheme.
• Funding should not be used for salary payment to owners, directors, management, and employees earning more than $5000.00 per month.
• Existing businesses must hire in new employees at least ten percent of their existing staff compliment after July 1st, 2021. Where the ten percent does not equate to a whole number, the number of new hires required to qualify would be rounded to the nearest whole number.
• New entities must hire at least five (5) new employees.
• Registered with the GTA (where Applicable)