No:174/2019 Date: December 30, 2019
BOARD OF SURVEY- THURSDAY, 2ND JANUARY, 2020
ST. GEORGE'S, GRENADA, 30TH DECEMBER, 2019: The Ministry of Finance advises the general public that the Annual Board of Survey, will be conducted on the first working day of the New Year, in accordance with Section 229 of the Public Finance Management Regulations, SR&O 33 of 2015.
As a result, no money transactions will take place at the following locations between the close of business at the end of the year December 31, 2019, and the completion of the survey, on Thursday, January 2nd, 2020.
The locations are:
· Customs and Excise Division - Burns Point, St George’s
· Customs and Excise Division – Carriacou
· All District Revenue Offices
· Treasury Cash Office - Carenage, St George
· Inland Revenue Division Cash Office – Carenage
These offices will be closed for approximately two hours on Thursday 2nd January 2019 morning to facilitate the survey. Normal business activity should resume at approximately 10:00 a.m.
The Ministry of Finance apologises for any inconveniences.