- All applicants must complete the application form and provide the necessary documents to the COVID Economic Support Secretariat (CESS) and the CESS will assess the application for eligibility and determine the qualifying amount.
- Business must be your main source of Income
- Business must be owner managed
This component of the program is designed to help support small business owner whose income has been negatively affected by the impact of Covid 19 Pandemic. Successful applicants can receive a maximum of $30.000.00 for the purchase materials, tools, stock or to use as working capital. In addition a 100% concession is applicable to successful applicants who wish to import capital items for their businesses.
The Government of Grenada, believes that Small and Medium size businesses are the lifeblood of our economy and hold the potential to sustain our country through global economic shocks.
- Support to micro and small businesses to purchase materials, tools, stock and working capital up to a maximum of $30,000.
- Entrepreneurship training.
- 100% concession to successful applicants who wish to import capital items for their businesses.